Liam's Ticker

Liam

Liam's Pictures

Check out Liam's Pictures and info on Mommy's Website. (Journal entries from birth to 3 years, plus easy index of photos by month/year)

Friday, June 11, 2010

I miss him

Liam is staying at my parents' place this weekend. Staying with "Grandmom and PopPop". He does this pretty much once a month. And it's always the same. I look forward to having some time to myself, to not have to worry about taking care of him for a few days. I look forward to the break. And then he leaves...and suddenly I want him back. I miss him. I want to play with him, read to him, kiss his cheeks, tickle him, and hug him close. And suddenly I wish the weekend were over and he was back home. He brightens my life so much, and I forget all the annoyances that go along with raising a toddler. *sigh* Only one and a half days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment