Liam's Ticker

Liam

Liam's Pictures

Check out Liam's Pictures and info on Mommy's Website. (Journal entries from birth to 3 years, plus easy index of photos by month/year)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No more crib

I have said this many, many times...but I will say it again. My little boy is growing up too quickly. Gone is the little baby that relied on me to get around. The little baby that I would rock and sing to sleep. And then would lay down in his crib...

...his crib that now looks like this.



He no longer seems quite so little...no longer sleeping in a crib. He can get in and out of his bed at will and seems quite tickled with this. He spent the first 15 minutes after I removed the side climbing in and out of his bed...pretending to be asleep, and then waking up and getting out of his bed. His first night went pretty well...some chattering and getting out of bed once to cover up his air vent...no falling out of bed. And when he woke up, he was immediately thrilled that he could get right out of it. I heard him from our room: "MOMMY! I woke up!" And then "I am standing up on the floor!".

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment