Liam's Ticker

Liam

Liam's Pictures

Check out Liam's Pictures and info on Mommy's Website. (Journal entries from birth to 3 years, plus easy index of photos by month/year)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Random Liam

Just wanted to share some of the wackiness that is my son. (he takes after his Poppop. Which I guess means that he gets it from me.)

Here he is pretending to be laundry, waiting to be folded.

He actually made me pick him up and take him upstairs to "put him away". *sigh* And then he came back down and wanted me to do it again. Silly boy.

And here he is making a phone call on his "phone". *rolls eyes* At least he didn't ask me to make a call on it as well.


Okay, this one is more cute than wacky, but here he is pretending to be napping with Maia. She never even noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment