Liam's Ticker

Liam

Liam's Pictures

Check out Liam's Pictures and info on Mommy's Website. (Journal entries from birth to 3 years, plus easy index of photos by month/year)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy 5 Years!

Today my son is five years old! No longer a baby or even a toddler, and maybe not even so much of a little boy. He's starting to become a big boy. And it's amazing to watch him grow. To hear the things he has to say, his opinions, how he interprets things. It's great to watch him interact with the world...his parents, his baby sister, his friends, and all the others around him. I love him so much, I am so proud of him, and I wish I had so much more time to post about him. It grieves me to see that I haven't made a post since the beginning of January. There so much to say about him, and yet I just haven't found the time. Even now, I hardly have time to post. We have parties to get ready for, stuff to do...so I will have to post later (probably tomorrow), and hopefully I can post lots of pictures up on the site.

Happy Birthday, Liam!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I got to see you guys for Liam's birthday. I tried so hard to get pictures, but all the kids were so excited and my camera can be SOOOO SLOW!!! LOL! Hope Liam likes the books! (We forgot to put a card on our present, but it was wrapped in comics and contained two I Can Read collections - one with DC superheroes and one with Transformers.)

    ReplyDelete