Liam's Ticker

Liam

Liam's Pictures

Check out Liam's Pictures and info on Mommy's Website. (Journal entries from birth to 3 years, plus easy index of photos by month/year)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kindergarten!

Liam is now a Kindergartner! I can't believe it. How did the time fly by so fast? Wasn't it just last week that he was toddling around in a clumsy fashion, giving out slobbery kisses? *sigh* Apparently not.

 Liam is all set for school...he's excited

He's happy to be going to his "big school"

He waits in line without a worry (though after a while, not much patience...I seriously considering looking for some duct tape)

Eventually, though, his teacher arrived to take the class inside

On his way in, Liam was actually giggling in excitement, which thrilled me and put me at ease

This is a shot of Liam's classroom yet untouched by students)

And this is for my Liam, as he begins this new chapter of his life


No comments:

Post a Comment